The Procorre Portal (the “Portal”) is an online information service provided by Procorre LLP. The Portal has a discussion section (the “Discussions”) to enable users of the Portal to create and participate in discussions using text, links, profiles, audio, pictures, video and other media (hereinafter referred to as “Material”) as appropriate.
Procorre strongly advises that you read the Comments Policy, our Web Site Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement before viewing or posting any Material on the Discussions.
The Discussions is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only, except where otherwise authorised by Procorre.
Please note that you are liable for the contents of any Material you post on the Discussions. Procorre accepts no liability of any nature whatsoever for any Material posted on the Discussions by users. Any views or comments expressed in user posts are not necessarily the views of Procorre, any entity associated with it or any of its employees or agents.
Procorre is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents of user’s posts or warrant the accuracy, truthfulness, legality or reliability of user’s posts. You are entirely responsible for Material which you post. You agree to fully indemnify Procorre in the event of any legal proceedings being brought against Procorre, in consequence of your posting Material. For the avoidance of doubt, the indemnity you give to Procorre is effective in respect of any and all legal proceedings including any and all possible causes of action that may result from any breach of the Web Site Agreement, the Comments Policy and/or applicable law.
You are encouraged to exercise discretion when providing personal information about yourself on the Discussions. Any personal information which you volunteer in your public profile or post on the Discussions will be available worldwide to any Procorre Consultant with access to the Portal.
We recommend you do not post your full name, address, telephone number email address or anything else that may lead someone to identify you if this is something you are uncomfortable with.
Please note that certain information which you may choose to provide might reveal your gender, ethnic origin, nationality, religion and/or sexual orientation.
Procorre reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information it knows about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any Material posted by you.
We expect you to act responsibly in your use of the Portal and in your posting Material on the Discussions. You are not permitted to:
- post illegal Material
- treat other users with disrespect
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- identify or speculate as to the identity of any anonymous or pseudonymous user
- solicit personal information from or about anyone under 18
- harm minors in any way
- solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes
- share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account
- solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else
- post irrelevant Material, repeatedly post the same or similar Material or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Procorre servers or infrastructure
- post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional content, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of commercial publicity
- collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access the Portal, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission
- post any abusive, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, indecent, profane, inappropriate, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable Material, except where the content is appropriate to the content of the Discussions and you have been granted specific permission to do so and subject to our guidelines on said content
- post Material that contains violence, adult content or offensive subject matter or contains a link to a website that contains this content
- post Material that promotes or encourages illegal activity
- post Material that infringes any Intellectual Property including but not limited to patents, trade marks, trade secrets, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right or intellectual property of any party post Material that falsely expresses or implies that such Material is sponsored or endorsed by Procorre
- post Material that contains software viruses or harmful programs including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Procorre, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Procorre functionality
- facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Procorre is not required to monitor and/or review the contents of posted Material, nor does it confirm the validity of information submitted. Accordingly Procorre is not responsible for and gives no warranty or representation in relation to Material posted by Users.
To the fullest extent permitted by law Procorre does not accept any liability for (i) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the Discussions, or arising out of or in connection with any information or transactions provided on the Discussions, or downloaded from The Discussions, or arising out of or in connection with any delay in such information or service, even if Procorre or its authorised representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Discussions and/or Materials or information downloaded through the Discussions.
Publications and other Content, which Procorre provides on this portal, are provided as general information only and do not constitute professional advice. If you require professional advice on a specific matter referred to on this portal please contact us.
To the extent permitted by law, Procorre excludes all liability to you or any third parties for any loss or damage relating to the use of, inability to use, or reliance on this Portal or the Content or links contained on this website.
You are encouraged to bring any Material you deem offensive or objectionable or otherwise illegal to the attention of Procorre by using the contact us pages identifying the specific Material that you consider is objectionable.
If another user defames, abuses, harasses, stalks, or threatens you or otherwise violates your rights on the Discussions please report the post to Procorre by using the contact us pages identifying the specific Material you consider is objectionable.
Three Strikes and You Are Out
Whilst we do not monitor Material posted by users, we reserve the right to take down Material that comes to our attention via a complaint or otherwise.
By posting any Material on the Discussions, you grant Procorre a licence to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Material whether on the Portal, any other site or otherwise. The licence you grant to Procorre is non-exclusive, royalty free and fully paid, sub-licensable, and worldwide. You also waive to the fullest extent permissible by law any moral rights in such Material. You are responsible for making sure that you have all rights to what you post, including the rights necessary for you to grant the licence above.
By posting any Material on the Discussions you represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Material posted by you or otherwise have the right to grant the licence above, and (ii) the posting of the Material does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, confidentiality, contract rights or any other rights of any person or is not otherwise illegal. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, or any other monies owing any person by reason of any Material posted by you to or through the Discussions.
Withdrawing Material You Post
Please do not post any information you are not happy to leave up indefinitely.
In order to ensure that threads and conversations are not disrupted, we do not generally remove Material which is uploaded to us unless otherwise required by law. Consequently, you agree that your Material displayed on the Discussions may continue to appear on the Discussions, even after you have terminated your user privileges or have had your user privileges terminated by Procorre.
We cannot guarantee that other users will not use the ideas and information that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, you must not post it on the Discussions. We are not responsible for a user’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information you post on the Discussions.
Procorre operates on a “notice and takedown” basis. If you believe that any content on the Discussions contains a defamatory statement, or a statement which is otherwise illegal please notify Procorre immediately by using the contact us pages. Once this notification has been received, Procorre will use all reasonable endeavours to remove the defamatory content complained about within a reasonable period of time.
Right to erasure/Right to be forgotten
Should you choose to unsubscribe from the Portal then Procorre shall endeavour to respond to any right to erasure requests in accordance with the Data Protection Act.