Job title: Technical Sales Engineer
Job type: Permanent
Location: Working remotely or travelling around Europe
Salary: $100,000 – $115,000
Start Date: ASAP
Develop business opportunities to increase revenue and profits through penetrating all levels of refineries in the EU. Maintains current accounts and cultivates new opportunities for the sale of products and services and seeks out other opportunities to promote services.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains a strong understanding of how the clients’ chemicals and services support refinery processes.
- Understand and employ sales techniques and models.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to establish and refine sales strategy and set goals for assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Use knowledge of upcoming customer events to design a sales and marketing plan for assigned area. Direct the implementation and execution of sales plans and ensure communications are coordinated within the organization.
- Preferentially targets key customers to maintain short term revenue while fostering long term relationships.
- Establishes contact and nurtures and maintains good personal relationships with client base.
- Contacts and meets with higher level customers, such as National Contract Managers of Major oil companies.
- Participates in project job walks with clients to establish job scopes.
- Writes proposals and closes the sale.
- Achieves annual sales targets based on measurable goals.