Job title: Technical Architect
Job type: Contract
Job Location: Kurdistan
Job Length: 18 months+ contract
Day Rate: Negotiable day rate, with a one bedroom flat included and a flight home every third week for a week
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as the focal point for liaison between Programme Team, Ministry of Electricity and the chosen software development house in the development of customer solution.
- Review and own he designed systems solutions which meet customer requirements and comply with the business case.
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the engineering inputs ensuring that the solution concepts are effectively conveyed to the delivery team.
- Act as solution design authority and provide consultancy support to the project teams throughout the project life-cycle.
- Support the engineering team through the Verification and Validation phase of the project life-cycle.
- Mentor and manage 3 business analysts in the definition and design of L3 business processes
- Experience within the utilities/energy sector/power sectors is essential
- Smart metering experience is essential