Network Design Engineer (Contract)
We are looking for an end-to-end Network Design Engineer with experience of MPLS solutions for Contact Centres, and ideally retail stores.
- Understanding technical requirements and offering appropriate solutions.
- Working with all stakeholders including legacy teams and third part suppliers.
- Be a clear advocate for change with solutions for problems that are acted upon.
- Work with Test teams.
- Understand security concerns and work with internal security teams to ensure compliance with GDPR, PCI-DSS etc.
Person Profile / Experience
- A background delivering large Contact Centre MPLS networks.
- Ability to manage diverse teams, possibly including offshore.
- Previous work with both Cisco/Genesys and Nokia mobile networks would be an advantage.
- Experience of cloud-based platforms.
- Knowledge of Flow Design, MS Tools and Visio
Day Rate: Negotiable Depending on Experience / Competitive
Location: M4 Corridor
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract