Next generation management consultancy Procorre are looking for a Java Developer to fill our latest project.
The successful candidate will required to work within the innovative data migration team to recognise source data requirements, measure data quality, and map and specify the required transformations from the source to the target data, validate and perform trial data migration in production, cleanse data, conduct a post implementation review of the data migration.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of successfully implementing and designing data transformation, data quality, data migration, modelling, testing and post production reviews.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of successfully delivering digital solutions that collect and manage personal and/or sensitive information with appropriate controls and protection.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of mapping source and target data models, identify gaps, data cleansing, schema modelling (Relational/XML/JSON).
- Be able to demonstrate hands-on experience of Kafka, Apache Nifi, Graph Database, Java 8/11, Python, Micro services, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Bash Scripting and Linux
- Have previous experience in working Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Have experience in designing and building API with SOAP and REST.
- Have expertise in Micro services and working experience in Kubernetes.
- JMS or Oracle AQ knowledge.
- Working knowledge of various AWS services including EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud formation, Config, SES, SNS, SQS, IAM, VPC and KMS.
- Experience in data encryption at rest and in transit.
- Hold valid SC clearance or willing to undergo SC clearance. Must provide confirmation or evidence of willingness to undergo clearance if invited to interview.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully and collaboratively working, coaching and sharing knowledge with Public Sector client teams, particularly those with limited agile development experience.
- Have demonstrable experience of successfully design, implementation and migration of relational databases to Graph data based data stores and Amazon AWS experience.
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience using ETL, SAM.
- Have existing, valid SC/CTC Clearance
Day Rate: Negotiable
Contract Length: 6 – 12 months (with the potential for an extension)
Location: London, with travel around the UK (travel expenses will be paid with expense policy)