Job title: IT Technician Level 2
Job type: Contract
Location: Klundert, Holland
Day Rate: Negotiable
Next generation management consultancy Procorre are looking for an IT Technician for our latest project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and configuring hardware and software on a large amount of computers, printers and other products for the client’s customers on a daily basis, using provided scripted build documents. Some quality assurance responsibilities will also be necessary. An IT Technician – Level 2 will take on more server and networking based configurations, including hardware, operating system and virtualisation configurations, will need to liaise with senior technical teams to evaluate best practices and best approaches to certain requirements and support.
- The candidate will be responsible for configuring customers systems to their required specifications.
- Asset tagging of customer devices, providing details to the client’s systems
- Basic enterprise and Network equipment configuration (Hardware mostly)
- Configuration of Mobile devices using supplied build scripts
- Basic hardware upgrades of EUC systems – RAM, HDD, Keyboard etc.
- Quality checking of other technicians orders
- Ensure that customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Asset tagging of customer devices, providing details to the clients systems
- Engagement with sales teams
- Engagement with some customers
- Test systems to ensure 100% quality.
- Ownership of some large technical projects
- Working closely with Consultant technicians
- Creation and application of etching templates
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity goals.
- Administration of Customer information database
- Demonstrate increased productivity levels through experience and knowledge
- Adhere to safety procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Troubleshooting problems with computer systems, including hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Desired 12 months experience in the Senior Technician L1 role or similar experience
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to solve problems and feedback to others
- Ability to share knowledge with others to aid team development
- Demonstrate the ability to handle projects and feedback to other parties on progress, issues, resolutions etc.
- Very good organisational skills and ability to keep focus on quality
- Ability to quickly learn about new technology and keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Ability to show flexibility to help the changing needs of the department
- Ability to assemble and disassemble computer equipment, mechanically inclined
- Preferred A + Certification or an equivalent combination of education and experience with the ability to demonstrate knowledge
- Working towards further qualifications (Network+, Server+ CCNA etc…) would be an advantage
- Show a clear path towards obtaining relevant certifications and learning new technologies.
- Preferably GCSE in English & Maths
- Basic warehousing experience would be an advantage