Job title: IT Technician Level 1
Job type: Contract
Location: Klundert, Holland
Day Rate: Negotiable
Next generation management consultancy Procorre are looking for an IT Technician for our latest project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and configuring hardware and software on a high volume of computers, printers and other products for the client’s customers on a daily basis, using provided scripted build documents. Some quality assurance responsibilities will also be given.
- The candidate will be responsible for configuring customers systems to their required specifications.
- Asset tagging of customer devices, providing details to the client’s systems
- Configuration of mobile devices using supplied build scripts
- Basic hardware upgrades of EUC systems – RAM, HDD, Keyboard etc.
- Basic enterprise and Network equipment configuration (Hardware mostly)
- The candidate will test systems to ensure 100% quality.
- Basic imaging of customer EUC systems using a range of methods
- Maintain minimum monthly productivity goals.
- Troubleshooting issues with computer systems, including hardware, software and peripheral equipment.
- Quality checking of other technicians orders
- Ensure that customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Communicate issues concerning customer orders to the Help Desk or Team Leader.
- Adhere to safety and security procedures and guidelines at all times.
- Performing any additional duties assigned by management.
- It may be necessary on occasion for this individual to work beyond their regularly scheduled shift
- At times take some responsibility for the development of Apprentice Technicians
- Overtime is to be expected and in some cases may be required
- At times complete tasks normally associated with higher levels of technician to aid co-worker development
- CompTIA A+ qualification or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
- Ability to quickly learn about new technology and keep pace with an ever-changing industry
- Ability to show flexibility to help the changing needs of the department
- Ability to assemble and disassemble computer equipment, mechanically inclined
- Very good organisational skills and ability to keep focus on quality
- Demonstrate a desire to obtain certifications and learn new technology.
- Preferably GCSE in English & Maths
- Basic warehousing experience would be an advantage