Day Rate: £400-£450
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: London, with travel around the UK
Next generation management consultancy Procorre are looking for a Google Cloud Platform Developer for our latest project.
Join a fast growing team and work on innovative, new technology today.
This successful candidate will be given the opportunity for professional and personal growth, technical learning and the ability to work with some of the most relevant data issues in the modern digital world. The role demands hands-on technical expertise in vital technologies such as Java, Google Dataflow, Google Pub/Sub, Bigquery
- The successful candidate will design and develop GCP components using Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Bigquery and Java
- Will be responsible for being part of larger project teams in executing critical GCP projects
- Will often be required to lead client conversations and guide/mentor junior team members on technology development aspects
- Identify areas where processes and standards could be improved and help implement any changes
- Document use cases, solutions and recommendations
- Experienced in working in Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Work as a team with other leads and developers, owning and contributing in deliverables and guide/lead the team towards success.
- Experienced in working on GCP technologies – Google Pub/Sub, Google dataflow, Bigquery, Java
- Hands-on programming experience in Google Pub/Sub, Google dataflow, Bigquery, Java
- Experience in leading a team
- Stream data capture and processing experience in technologies including Kafka, Pub/Sub, Dataflow
- Additional experience in areas such as CICD and data modelling is an added advantage
- Technical hands on development resources to assist client with their experience.
- Ability to clearly articulate both the technology and business pros and cons of various technologies, platforms, and architectural options
- Excellent communication, ‘can do’ attitude and a team player and influencing relationship to manage client and business.
- Certified developer in technologies like GCP, Java
This role will be primarily be based in London (inside M25). However, this is a consultancy based role and the candidate must be willing to travel to clients around the UK and be willing to work from client offices.