Global Professional Employer Organization
With over 15 years’ experience and over 1000 consultants globally, Procorre brings together extensive expert knowledge and industry specialists, to deliver our Global Professional Employer Organization solutions in over 120 countries.
Our services include global mobility, immigration, global compensation and talent management. This is reinforced by our global payment systems, along with comprehensive legal and compliance procedures.
Over the years we have supported Fortune 500 / FTSE 100 organizations with their Global Expansion needs, across a range of industries.
Procorre works very closely with organizations who are deploying consultants overseas. As a Global Professional Employer Organization (GPEO), we provide Employer of Record (EOR) services that enable us to sponsor and payroll our clients staff to work in over 120 countries. Under this structure, our clients do not need to set-up or maintain a foreign corporate entity (permanent establishment).
We focus on meeting the Global Expansion challenges of our clients around the world. Our GPEO capabilities provide a number of essential services on behalf of the organization including the issuance of the Letter of Assignment, the execution of the Employment Contract, and the fulfilment of the local payroll and tax filing services.
GPEOs can save organizations both time and money by addressing key administrative and compliance issues:
- Alleviate tax and regulatory risks
- Deliver a clear organization structure, standardization and align processes and policies
- Revise, improve and simplify host country compliance protocol (International Tax Compliance - ITC)
- Access new markets quickly and efficiently
- Improve tracking and reporting.
Employer of Record (EOR)
An Employer of Record takes on all the legal responsibilities of our clients’ employees, therefore reducing the complexities associated with entering a new market and paying employees internationally.
Benefits of using an EOR include:
- Free-up time and cost-effectively outsource the necessary human resource functions, including employee benefits, payroll, workers’ compensation and compliance issues
- Save money by outsourcing these functions and use the savings to expand the business, provide an income for the owner or help with day-to-day running costs
- Overcome regulatory hurdles when employing workers in a remote location
- On-board quality talent
- Reduce exposure to risk
- Enter new markets
- Achieve better benefit rates.
Shadow Payroll (USA and Canada)
- We are able to offer Shadow Payroll for USA and Canadian nations
- Whereby employees are employed by our clients in the USA or Canada
- Net pay is delivered in the home country
- For USA outbound this means that pay is delivered in USD to their US bank accounts
- For Canadian outbound this means that pay is delivered in Canadian Dollars to their Canadian bank accounts
- USA or Canadian income tax withholding, Social Security and Medicare taxes are remitted in the USA or Canada
- An Employer of Record (EOR) has full management of the host entity which is instructed to run the Shadow Payroll based on what was paid in the USA or Canada and remit relevant taxes locally in the host country
- This results in taxes paid in two jurisdictions but also allows for continued participation in home USA or Canadian Social Security and benefit programs.