Ministry of Justice, UK Government, IT, UK
After the decision to renew IT contracts through the Future IT Sourcing Programme (FITS) and a new ICT operating model, this project provided commercial finance support to the Network Tower, the cloud/hosting team and PMO team. It related to the preparation for evaluating bids by service providers.
- Collected and analysed current costs for the network tower versus the benchmark model and FITS targets
- Financial presentations to the Project Board and key stakeholders
- Review of the business case following the above changes as well as ensuring the business case delivered to agreed benefits targets
- Review of KPIs on existing and new model
- Conducted a benchmark exercise and worked with the Cabinet Office using PSN/OJEU framework to determine likely costs of network services following contract negotiations.